Monday 21 September 2015

The Adventurers Comic Page 19

The Adventurers Comic pg 19 Chapter 1: The Dragon.
Rob was always Rob. Hood was originally going to be named Rose or Thorn, something lame like that. Also I originally envisioned them with a horse, either a lazy one or a wooden one! A lot of this dialogue wasn't finalised until right up until the lettering phase. Professional, I know.

Just a reminder I'll be at OZComiCon this weekend the 26th and 27th September at table 116! Hope to see you there.






A few days later I'll be at Comic Conversation at Liverpool Library on the Wednesday 30th September for the Comic lab 10.00 - 1.00.  I'll be drawing my latest comic and talking to anyone who is interested!

 I'll be speaking at my first panel with other comic creators on Thursday night 1st Oct at Liverpool library at 6.00 -7.30. Should be interesting.

On Friday the 2nd I'll have comics and prints for sale at the Artist Alley. I'll also be heading to Ashfield Library on Saturday 3rd  Oct to participate in their Artist Alley too! So it should be an exciting week :D