Friday 20 July 2018

New Bolt Story!



So after working on colouring the Adventurers I once again had a "side project" call my attention away for a bit. Yep, I had a 3 page Bolt story in mind that I wanted to draw myself as it had rainy night scenes I really wanted to try my hand at. I'm really happy with the result and I think panel 1 may be my favourite panel I've drawn. Of course it blew out to an 8 page story but it's finished now and ready to be part of our 5 year anniversary issue of Bolt Comics Presents. This issue is going to be huge! Containing stories with every lead character including the return of The Adventurers in colour! Stay tuned to hear about our next Kickstarter. Meanwhile I have some behind the scenes process details in our newsletter: www.tinyletter.com/BoltComics

The Electrifying Bolt page 1. Story and art Andrew Tribe