Thursday 22 May 2014

The Adventurers at Comic Gong - A Review


Comic Gong 2014 was my second ever convention as The Adventurers comic artist. The first convention was Sydney Supanova 2013 when The Adventurers Issue 1 was launched. This time we had three issues of The Adventurers for sale and it was also the launch of A Brigand's Tale number 1 (read more here). It was pleasing to see people show interest in our comics with many buying copies of both, some buying all the Bolt Comics books!

I had a good time meeting people and hanging out with my family and friends. The day flew by and Cara and I drove home from the convention tired but happy. My only regret is that I didn't take enough photos during the day to post. By all reports Comic Gong was much larger than it's first year and is set to be bigger next year. I really hope to get the opportunity to table in the Artist's Alley again next year!

Photo: Another pic from Comic Gong
Cara and I deep in conversation at the Bolt Comics table. A totally natural shot with no posing btw :P. Photo by Mike Stoneburner.