Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Adventurers attend their second Supanova!


Well it's only a few days away! Supanova Sydney.

This year I will have another two issues of The Adventurers available. I will also be tabling with my Brother Dan at the Bolt Comics table A092. He, along with my sister, helped me table last year and it's great to see his comic, A Brigand's Tale ready and being enjoyed by so many people. We have both been doing this comic thing for most of our lives. We would talk and plan about the day we published our own comic.Years later we are doing just that! Better late than never right?

This year to add to the excitement we are trying our hand at artist sketches! The early bird customers who buy one of our books will receive a free character sketch! Looking forward to meeting lots of people, selling comics, drawing sketches and generally having fun at Supanova this year!

In all the excitement getting ready for Comic Gong and Supanova I haven't forgotten about issue 4! Here's a progress pic.

Page 9 pencils for The Adventurers issue 4