Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Adventurers and Ninja's!


I just wanted to share this commission of The Adventurers by very talented John Hanna. He tabled next to us at Supanova this year and we had a blast. You can find him on his Midnight Runners Facebook page.
The Adventurers go Kung-fu thanks to John Hanna ( Midnight Runners).

I feel like John has captured that action  moment perfectly. If this was a movie the film would freeze at this point and spin around the characters then unfreeze as they launch into action. I love this picture it is definitely another highlight from Sydney Supanova 2014. I wouldn't mind seeing an Adventuer's comic drawn by John one little bit!

I almost forgot to show off this free sketch of Rocbadger that the very talented Jake Tabula drew for us to give away but I loved it so much I just couldn't part with it. It's so fun to see other people's take on the characters you have created. Jake also goes by the name Autumn North and you can follow him on twitter @autnor.

Rocbadger by Jake Tabula (Autumn North).


Speaking of people drawing The Adventurers and me loving it: here is the first fan art I have received since The Adventurer's has been published. it's an adorable Ellie picture by Lachlan Strachan. If you guys are inclined to draw a picture of The Adventurers send it to me or post it on The Adventurers Facebook page. I'd love to see it and if I get more pictures I'll start a fan art page on the blog!

Ellie by Lachlan Strachan.