Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Adventurers: Back to the Beginning.


To celebrate The Adventurers issue 4 being released at Comic Gong and the fact that the very first story arc of The adventures is complete, I will be posting a page a week from The Adventurers issue 1. Enjoy!


I'll also write short annotations down here :) Even though all the characters are not in the comic together until issue 3,  I really wanted all three on the cover to issue 1, hence the characters being in heavy shadow and not completely revealed. I have been told by some people it is their favourite Adventurers cover as it is "mysterious". The eye popping colours are by Cara Kennett-Tribe. We had a time getting this cover up to the standard we wanted and Cara was very patient as I asked for the glow effects to be just right. You can see part of our learning curve (though I was very proud of it at the time) on the very first blog post.